Whoo, I finished Ophelia the other day.

Photobucket
(Please ignore my grumpy face)

Pattern: Ophelia
Yarn: Recycled cotton tape
Needles: US 8/5 mm
Mods: Well, it’s in the round. I followed (sort of) the directions until the eyelet round and then I just sort of made it up as I went. Y’know.

I really like how it came out. There are some flaws of course, since I don’t swatch or consider anything in advance.

Photobucket

I really like how the back came out. And it was just good luck that I happened to have a cute blouse with spots almost the exact same shade of lavender. And the yarn is quite soft and very comfortable.

Photobucket

I had to wear something with sleeves under the tank cause I wore it to work, but when the summer temps hit the nineties I’ll just wear it over a cami. The fronts decrease away from each other a bit too much for me to wear it on its own, plus the v dips down too far. I love it though.

And in case you were wondering, this is sweater number five for the year. Not that I need 12 sweaters. I do like making summery tops though. As you can see. : )

Advertisements