Unfinished objects, that is, as you might have guessed. While cleaning my (disaster-area, like, tornado-ravaged) room, I found a couple of things that were almost done, but not quite.

I found this calorimetry:

Photobucket

Just needed a button, so I sewed that on. Made from Red Heart Super Saver, and I think I only cast on 80 or 90.

And this cowl/neck warmer thing:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Needed buttons and I needed to weave in the ends, so I did that, and now I have a lovely neck warmer. It’s a couple rows of garter stitch, a couple rows of stockinette with two drop stitch rows, and some more garter stitch. I got the lovely handspun yarn in a swap, and I wanted to use it for something special. It’s pretty pink with strands of gold and silver and white. Pretty. I only had 55 yards, so I had to pay attention so I could use as much as possible. I think I only had a yard or so left. : )

Advertisements